Erasmus x10 – Support the campaign!
Launched by the Lifelong Learning Platform (LLLP), the Erasmusx10 campaign aims at gathering transnational support and increasing commitment from EU and national representatives in reinforcing the Erasmus+ programme. The campaign is coordinated by the LLLP, the European Youth Forum, and Eurodesk, and supported by the European Association for International Education and the Academic Cooperation Association.
Why 10 times more? More funding can support the following aims:
- Widening its access for a truly lifelong learning programme;
- Strengthen its social dimension for better inclusion;
- Empowerment of citizens through education;
- Competitiveness and employment;
- Quality mobility experience and projects;
- Effective management and evaluation;
- Peer Learning, Capacity Building and Exchange;
- Cross-sector and multilevel cooperation;
- Education as a driver for Sustainable Development Goals; and
- Internationalising education and lifelong learning systems.
The campaign targets in particular the Council of the European Union, the European Parliament, the European Commission, the European Economic and Social Committee and the European Committee of the Regions.
Check out all the details on the campaign website: www.erasmusx10.eu
And sign the petition here!