The Youth Information Development Fund represents an opportunity for members and potential members of the ERYICA network to apply for financial and technical support from ERYICA to develop or implement capacity-building activities in the field of youth information and counselling.
Its aims are:
- to broaden the number of members and partner organisations in countries developing a youth information structure
- to strengthen the work of members and partner organisations
- to enable a higher participation to ERYICA events, activities and statutory meetings
- to support and to foster national projects deemed of prominent interest for the Agency as a whole
How can ERYICA help in order to promote and develop youth information in respective countries?
- Providing exchange of good practice (study visits, meetings, seminars)
- Providing training for YI workers
- Providing support in lobbying/establishing/maintaining/strengthening cooperation with governmental bodies (letters of recommendation, meetings, participation in conferences and seminars)
- Providing support in obtaining financial resources (informing organisations about adequate calls for proposal that would enable them to receive grants from Council of Europe and European Union (for e.g. paying membership fee, organising events - seminars, trainings, study visits etc. on EU level)
- Providing possibility of partially covering expenses of trainer fees, costs of organising events or other possible project activities though Youth Information Development Fund
If you are interested in this service, contact the Secretariat by using the "Contact" button below.
Activities that can be co-financed under the Youth Information Development Fund include:
- Organisation of a study visit to another ERYICA member;
- Participation in a training activity developed by ERYICA or another member;
- Provision of support from an expert from the ERYICA network;
- Provision of speakers or trainers for an event or training activity developed by a member;
- Support to several ERYICA members to prepare a project together, meet for sharing experiences, or develop a joint activity; or
- Organisation of collective activities (thematic working groups, regional or language cluster meetings, etc.).
If your activity does not fit in any of the above--‐mentioned categories, please consult the ERYICA Secretariat
How to apply?
To formally apply to for funds from the YI Development Fund, interested members must fill in an application form and submit it to the ERYICA Secretariat online by 11 June 2018, 12:00 (noon) CET.
The online form is available HERE
Good practices from the Youth Information Development Fund:
Throughout the last few years, ERYICA members have been benefiting from the Youth Information Development Fund. For example:
- As one of the ways of celebrating their 30th anniversary, ERYICA member CIJ (Luxembourg) visited Koordinaatti (Finland) in the framework of the Youth Information Development Fund from 19-22 February 2017. The duration of the visit was two full days, and gave three staff members from the CIJ the opportunity to discover the structure of Youth Information in Finland (how it works at local, regional and national level), to exchange good practices and learn from one another, and also to reinforce the cooperation between the two countries.
The Youth Information Development Fund has also supported regional cooperation for our French-speaking members, Nordic/Baltic members, as well as German-speaking members: